Monday 9 February 2009

Presents from Monday.

Today....today.
Well first off the weather was a true mimic of my health - crapola. Went into school with a banging headache, completely unaided by my recent ibuprofen purchase :'(.

But the day wasn't wasted I guess. This morning I stumbled upon some more music I liked. Check it out! This stuff, as my friends know, is right up my street :)
I really thought that the other video they did was cooler but the stupid company didn't want people to embed the video into posts so if you're interested in watching something a bit crazy click here :)

Anyway, not much else happened today apart from a rather amusing assembly about internet safety. We watched a lame video about a man who 'groomed' a girl who and, in all her wit, said she had a boyfriend in year ten at the end. It was stupid and they obviously didn't realise they could send dirty pictures over MSN as opposed to leaving a memory stick under a bush. But hey, who's crying? Not me. Anyway it made me wonder if keeping a blog of my day-to-day life would lead to some stalker eventually finding out everything about me.
The prospect was less than worrying. One more assembly wasted.
Who puts their address, phone number, post code and email on the internet anyway?

When I got home I felt like watching one of the Scary movies so I looked some videos up of my favourite character, Brenda. She managed to die in each movie but of all these deaths I definitely think Scary Movie 3 was the funniest. Check it out.

So after some laughs I decided to carry on chatting and eating 'Malteasers' whilst listening to Madonna's 'vogue'. All I can say is, Betty Davis, we do love you.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment