Sunday 8 February 2009

Brand Spanking New

So Jason hits Blogger.

And what better way to start off than introduce myself?

Well as you've guessed already I'm Jason. I'm probably quite average looking on the outside really.

I drink earl grey tea and I don't believe in God.
Contrary to what many of the people who know me think, I have extremely strong beliefes, but that's for another time and blog - there's plenty more space here :).

So why did I decide to start this blog?

Well today one of my best friend Kizzy wrote a little note on Facebook with some meaningful stuff in there. I felt quite honoured to be one of the few people tagged in that post. Anyway, she brought up some thoughts that I hadn't thought about for a long time :).
I also noticed that I have a lot of stuff on my mind during the days, weeks and months that shouldn't go to waste! I quite like the idea of looking back on this blog to see how I've progressed - mentally and emotionally I guess :).
Here you're going to find my personal banter, pictures and various social events (however messy). Not only that, but also things that got to me in the day - positive and negative.

So keep looking :) A day in the life of Jason is but a link away!




I think yes.
I am photo.
Damn next time take a camera, Muffin,. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment